TRANSLATOR: Change this to the default location name,
* used when you first start the Weather Applet. This is
* the common localised name that corresponds to
* the location code (DEFAULT_CODE) you will put on the next message
* For example, for the Greek locale, we set this to "Athens", the
* capital city and we write it in Greek. It's important to translate
* this name.
* If you do not require a DEFAULT_LOCATION, set this to
This translation is managed by
Ubuntu Khmer Localization Team,
You are not logged in. Please log in to work on translations.