* @short_description: an object representing a group of windows of the same
* @see_also: wnck_window_get_application()
* @stability: Unstable
* The #WnckApplication is a group of #WnckWindow that are all in the same
* application. It can be used to represent windows by applications, group
* windows by applications or to manipulate all windows of a particular
* A #WnckApplication is identified by the group leader of the #WnckWindow
* belonging to it, and new #WnckWindow are added to a #WnckApplication if and
* only if they have the group leader of the #WnckApplication.
* The #WnckApplication objects are always owned by libwnck and must not be
* referenced or unreferenced.
This translation is managed by
You are not logged in. Please log in to work on translations.